2012年5月12日星期六

Victoria Beckham Totes Her Namesake Bags - Bag Sno

Wow, I love her bags (surprisingly!) The color looks like etoupe…lovely.

But how much will they be at least approximately?!

Have always loved Posh. She dresses so amazing now days and he bag collection is so timeless. Amazing.

The bag look tre chic as does the lovely Posh. I LOVE that pale pink blush color!

The look reminds me of Valextra. Somehow it doesn’t fit with the Victoria Beckham brand – too clean cut and boxy.

oh god they’re hideous! they look like cheap pleather from a thrift, vintage 1972. how can something so expensive look that cheap? i’m sorry, but it’s the truth.

Simple, clean and chic. I like it.

Can’t wait to see them and buy them in Europe. I loved the black over-the-arm model I saw in a magazine recently.

i think these bags are so timeless. if only all celebs turned designers had as much promise as victoria beckham…

I like the suitcase. I saw the complete collection on style.com. The bags are pretty, but impractical.

i love it! i hope it is light though cause i think she is carrying it with nothing inside. i hate heavy bags!

LOVE thses suitcases! And they don’t even look like your typical suitcase. The colors are plush and extremely CHIC. Best part about them are when your traveling you will be able to locate your stuff because they will stand out!

Go Vic!!

没有评论:

发表评论