2012年5月16日星期三

Soft Seaside Hues Infuse the Makeup in the Aveda S

Advertisement



aveda sea blossoms collection

Aveda is one of those brands that sort of drifted off my radar screen for a while. Years ago, a former co-worker got me hooked on one of their lipglosses, but when I finished the tube, I never got around to picking up another (me = short makeup attention span).

Well, the brand is back on my heads-up display with their new Sea Blossoms collection for spring/summer 2012.

Characterized by soft seaside colors like pastel pink, coral, violet, blue, green and gray, the limited edition seven-piece release for eyes, lips and cheeks speaks to that part of me that lives for the beach! — and loves makeup in soft beachy colors. :)

aveda sea blossoms collection

Nourish-ment Rehydrating Lip Glaze

aveda sea blossoms nourish-ment rehydrating lip glaze boxes
Nourish-ment Rehydrating Lip Glaze in Beach Thistle and Coral Sea, $18 each

aveda sea blossoms nourish-ment rehydrating lip glaze boxes

aveda sea blossoms nourish-ment rehydrating lip glaze boxes
Coral Sea (left) and Beach Thistle (right)

Nourish-ment Smoothing Lip Color

aveda sea blossoms nourish-ment lilp color star coral oyster pink boxes
Nourish-ment Smoothing Lip Color in Star Coral and Oyster Pink, $16 each

aveda sea blossoms nourish-ment lilp color star coral oyster pink boxes

aveda sea blossoms nourish-ment lilp color star coral oyster pink

aveda sea blossoms nourish-ment lilp color star coral oyster pink
Star Coral (left) and Oyster Pink (right)

aveda sea blossoms nourish-ment lilp color star coral oyster pink

Petal Essence Eye Color Trio

aveda sea blossoms petal essence eye color trios
Petal Essence Eye color Trio in Sea Grass and Violet Coast, $24 each

aveda sea blossoms petal essence eye color trios
Sea Grass (left) and Violet Coast (right)

aveda sea blossoms petal essence face accent box

Petal Essence Face Accents

aveda sea blossoms petal essence face accent
Petal Essence Face Accents in Shimmer Shell, $24

Available now at Aveda stores, salons and aveda.com, these pieces have definitely done one thing for me: they’ve got me thinking about Aveda again, and it’ long overdue.

How do you feel about Aveda? Are you very familiar with the brand?

A lazy girl lunch

It’s the end of another day, doll. What did you have for lunch? I made a tortellini and spinach soup replica soccer jerseys, and my tummy thinks it turned out well.

It was quick and easy to make, too. Better still, it only took one pot.

Step 1: Bring your broth to a boil (I used Trader Joe’s pre-made Hearty Vegetable).

Step 2: Next, I threw in about a cup of Trader Joe’s Spinach Tortellini (if you’re noticing a theme here, yes, I like Trader Joe’s) and cooked that until they felt just about done.

Step 3: Then, I threw in a handful of raw spinach and turned off the heat.

That’s about it. I like to eat it quickly so the pasta doesn’t get too mushy.

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

没有评论:

发表评论