2012年5月12日星期六

Ralph Lauren, Hermes, Nina Ricci, Yves Saint Laure

Oh to be wealthy enough to dare put an Hermes on the ground- let alone trample it in a field and not immediately puke up my lunch in horror at what I’d just done… :-)

I have the YSL Chyc Cabas Tote and I love it. I baby my bags….so taking any chances with it like stepping all over it will never happen…but I hope you are correct that the $$ spent on it is a wise investment and it will last forever.

My vote is going to Ralph Lauren on this one, that bag has the perfect look even for aging!

I used the crap out of a Kate Spade bag that I paid a discounted $149 for. Still good, but some of the stitching where the strap meets the actual bag is coming out on one side. Luckily, there is also metal hardware there to hold in on. Guess I get what I pay for.

Then again, I also have a Fendi with a busted strap.

Really, nothing beats those solid leather bags. Not this bonded leather garbage I mentioned above.

没有评论:

发表评论