2012年6月1日星期五

Beauty.com

This shade exemplifies what makes Deborah Lippmann’s polishes stand out to me.  I love the mix of glitter in the base, and it just works for me.  I think the brand’s formula is top notch overall, but I always find her glitters to be stunning.   The formula with Lady Sings the Blues is no different–not too thin or too thick, flowed evenly, and covered in two coats.  I didn’t have any issues getting the glitter to cover and spread across the whole nail.  The drying seemed quicker than average, but you’ll definitely want a shiny top coat on this.  If you don’t want to feel the bumps of glitter, opt for a thicker one Coach Outlet, too.   I typically get a week of wear with Deborah Lippmann polishes (using Zoya Anchor and Armor as base/top coats).

Where to Buy: Beauty.com

Deborah Lippmann Lady Sings the Blues Nail Lacquer ($18.00 for 0.5 fl. oz.) is described as a ”silver sparkled blue” with a glitter finish.  It’s a really deep, dark blackened blue with large hexagonal and smaller glitter particles of silver and blue.  I was able to achieve opaque color in two coats, and within two coats, I also obtained a nice mix of glitter pieces.

Deborah Lippmann Lady Sings the Blues Nail Lacquer
Deborah Lippmann Lady Sings the Blues Nail Lacquer

The Glossover

Deborah Lippmann Summer: Lady Sings the Blues

没有评论:

发表评论