2012年8月8日星期三

NYFW Handbag: Day 2

Knowing the Kate Spade girl is all about pops of colors and lots of quirk, I wore my hot pink J Brand jeans Coach Factory Outlet Online, my new turquoise and black cap-toe Lanvin flats http://coachfactoryonlinekey.weebly.com, a super comfy grey vkoo sweater, and of course my bright pink Kate Spade Melinda Tote.

NYFW Handbag: Day 2 coach factory outletNYFW Handbag: Day 2 NYFW handbag day2.2 620x412

NYFW Handbag: Day 2 NYFW handbag day 2 186x280 NYFW Handbag: Day 2 NYFW handbag day2 1 186x280

I didn’t think this would happen, but I’ve changed outfits twice each day during fashion week so far. Different shows calls for different looks and this leaves me planning ahead and tearing apart my closet.Yesterday morning we started the day with the Kate Spade Fall 2012 presentation which meant bubbly fun and lots of colors early in the morning.

Related Stories
  • Gallery: Kate Spade Fall 2012
  • Kate Spade knows the way to a writer’s heart – through her handbag
  • NYFW Handbag: Day 1
  • Kate Spade Montclair Jacques Tote
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论