2012年8月18日星期六

Looks on Campus- Andy – Indiana University

Looks on Campus: Andy – Indiana University

Andy overcoat edit

This comfy knitted overcoat brings attention and interest to Andy’s look. “This long coat from Zara keeps me warm and I love that it’s stylish and very unique. On the runways Coach Outlet Online, outerwear is always something I watch for.”

2. Hat

Andy hat edit

My favorite part of this outfit is this laid-back hat from?Calvin Klein. Andy says of this piece: “I like this hat because it gives the outfit some personality and adds a nice detail to the overall look louis vuitton outlet!”

3. Cardigan

Andy cardigan edit

Of his striped cardigan Coach factory outlet, Andy says, “Stripes are huge this season and I love cardigans! They are my favorite piece to wear because they transition so well between seasons. This one is especially great because I think the dark red and black suits me.”

4. Boots

Andy boots edit

I think Andy’s boots are absolutely perfect for this time of year – they’re heavy enough for the rain or snow but light enough for walks on a brisk day. Andy pulls them off with ease over a pair of simple Coach bags factory outlet store, dark-wash skinny jeans.

What do you think?

Do you like Andy’s style as much as we do? Are you interested in Japanese fashion? Have you ever been to Shanghai? Let us know in the comments monster beats headphones!

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论