2012年4月28日星期六

Fly and Mighty Thank You

>> I do like it when content gets a bit creative and doesn't just default to the mind-numbingly obvious.  Case in point, I've received four interview questions in the past week all asking what my favourite S/S 12 trend is.  Beurgh.  Bluefly were responsible for one of my favourite videos that I've ever participated in - which is saying a lot because I permanently grimace whenever I see myself moving on camera - and Fly & MIghty blog have come up with a little infographic illustrating some of the weird and wonderful stats that my wardrobe holds.  These are all more or less,Nike Air Max Terra Ninety Mens, verified stats if my shaky counting is to be relied upon.  Except I now have two faux fur skirts because I just bought one from the ASOS sale.  This little chart has given me more ideas on how to clutter up the sidebar (you didn't think that the cleaned-up look would stay here for long, did you?) but for now, I'm just glad that Fly & Mighty didn't ask me yet another question on where I see the world of social media going.  

Susie_Bubble_Final_InfoGraphic-FlyandMighty-crop

More related to the theme of the article: More related to the theme of the article:

没有评论:

发表评论