2012年9月10日星期一

It’s Comeback Time- MAC Metal-X Pics and Swa

It’s Comeback Time: MAC Metal-X Pics and Swatches on My NC42 Skin,Cheap Jerseys

Advertisement



mac metal x

Sometimes I wish I had more eyes, like a Beholder from Dungeons & Dragons or Argos from the Greek myth. Then I could use my peripheral vision to catch Tabs trying to sneak up on me from behind, and I could simultaneously wear more than one of the nine new MAC Metal-X Cream Shadows ($20 each), although that would probably result in some very scary looks and time consuming faces of the day.

Do you remember the Metal-Xs from 2008? Gosh,Coach Factory Outlet Online, that seems like so long ago… Anywho, there was a shade called Gilded Ash that I fell in love with then, so I was pretty stoked to hear about these nine new shades.

MAC changed the design on the pans and upped the price from $16.50 to $20. My meager eyes and I plan to spend more time with these next week and will let you know how we think they stack up against the older versions. For now, here are pics and swatches on my NC42 skin.

mac cyber
Cyber

mac virgin silver
Virgin Silver

mac fusion gold
Fusion Gold

mac palladium
Palladium

mac rusty
Rusty

mac red hot copper
Red Hot Copper

mac venetian tarnish
Venetian Tarnish

mac vintage coin
Vintage Coin

mac gold carbon
Gold Carbon


Swatches from the left: Cyber,Urban Decay Fall 2011- Swatches, Pics and a Fun Tuesday Face of the Day, Virgin Silver,coach outlet bags, Fusion Gold and Palladium


Rusty (left) and Red Hot Copper (right)


From the left: Venetian Tarnish, Vintage Coin and Gold Carbon

First impressions? I’m a little unsure about the lighter shades in Cyber,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Virgin Silver, Fusion Gold and Palladium. They appear awfully nuanced on my skin,Topshop Cheeks in Luminescence Is Sticking It to MAC Nymphette, but I’m hoping those darker shades in Rusty,cheap louis vuitton handbags, Red Hot Copper, Venetian Tarnish, Vintage Coin and Gold Carbon kick so much @ss as an eyeshadow base. :)

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论